Why Choose Canada?
For students who choose Canada to pursue further education, the decision cannot be more perfect. Not only is the education among the best in the world, the country offers an experience that no other country can. With its beautiful landscape, amazing environment, a welcoming, diverse and unique cultural society, Canada is an excellent choice not just for educational purposes, but for personal development of the students as well.
Studying from a Canadian high school opens the doors leading to the most renowned international and Canadian universities.
Fun Facts About Canada
- Canada is home to one of the most ethnically diverse populations in the world!
- By measure of land mass, Canada is the world’s 2nd largest country!
- Canada ranks top among the most culturally accepting, safe and secure environment for its populace!
- Canada is among the world’s leading democracies in terms of health and safety of its citizens!
- OECD's Better Life Index for 2014 ranks Canada among the 3 top countries in the world!
- According to the latest OECD PISA studies, Canadian schools rank among the top 3 for its students outshining in the subjects of mathematics and science, with exceptional skills in reading.
Canadian Education Facts
- Canadian schools have junior grades from 5 to 8, whereas secondary schools are graded as 9 to 12.
- The school term starts in September and ends in June, completing the year run.
- Each Canadian province has their own Ministry Of Education, which requires their respective schools, both public and private, to meet their curriculum and registration requirements.
- Colleges and Universities from across the world recognize Canadian High School diplomas.
- In order to support international students, some Canadian secondary schools offer English as a Second Language (ESL).